My final project for my Learning How to Learn MOOC is to demonstrate knowledge, yaadayaadayaada, and I chose to use my blog as my platform. Below is a chronological listing of related (some more loosely than others) posts to date:
- Learning How to Learn – a secondhand MOOC (A what???) (3/25/2015)
- Advice I can finally follow… (4/15/2015)
- Procrastination indeed. (4/18/2015)
- Catch and Release (5/5/2015)
- My Mind Palace… For Real (5/10/2015)
- Completed MOOC – a look back… (9/19/2015)
This is an incredible course, and I would highly recommend it to anyone at all, especially those lifelong learners out there. The mind is an amazing place, and this course does an excellent job of bringing neuroscience to the general populace, without dumbing it down.